How are you doing?
I'm really really sorry for "abandoning" my blog for 3 months! I came back from vacation in Nanjing in mid April, but then my maid went to a one month trip back to Manila because she needs to have an eye operation. So, I was really busy after the trip.
Then, comes my Paris trip in June, and of course my mother duties in between, so I haven't been able to update my blog.
I went crazy this time during my Paris trip coz it was a girl's shopping trip without husbands...LOL! So, it means "out of control". Haha! See these!
Me outside Hermes Faubourg St. Honore....the Mothership...
Ehem...those are not the only things I brought back home......I had 20kg of luggage allowance from the airline, but I ended up with more than 60kg of goodies when I come back! LOL! These are the boxes.......
For those of you who haven't yet visited The Purse Forum, here are the links to my "reveal" threads where I posted all the pictures of my Paris shopping loot (Hermes, Chanel and Balenciaga):
==> Chanel: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/mia-not-m-i-reveal-paris-shopping-craze-602456.html
==> Balenciaga: http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/just-came-back-paris-new-seigle-rggh-poupre-599316.html
I will be re-posting some of the pictures I posted at the Purse Forum on my blog too, esp. the modeling pix, so they can be consolidated in 1 place here. Hope you like my loot!
Anyway, I haven't forgotten about the Giveaway from my post 3 months ago. I still have 2 Giveaways for you. Here they are:
1. Volume cropped short sleeves jacket in gray
(measurement details as follows and also shown in the pictures below)
- left shoulder to right shoulder: around 13"
- armpit hole circumference: around 15"
- total length of jacket from collar to bottom: around 16"
- bust (circumference): around 30" (but this is meant to be worn open so the bust measurement doesn't really matter
- high waistline (circumference): around 26" with elastic garter
Shoulder to shoulder
Jacket length (collar to bottom)
(but jacket is meant to be worn open so measurements don't really matter)
I have modelled this jacket before here in my blog but mine is the black color. To refresh your memory....
2. "Alice in Wonderland" by b+ab "Red Queen" black fitted T-shirt
If you wish to enter the GIVEAWAY, you just need to do the following very simple things:
(a) Become a follower of my blog (you need to have a google account I think..)
(b) Leave me a comment here and tell me 4 things:
- if you prefer the gray cropped jacket more or the "Red Queen" t-shirt more (so it's easier to do the allocation of the 2 giveaways)
- how you found my blog
- what do you like most about my blog (go take a look at my postings before coz I haven't updated my blog for a while)
- what you would like to see more on my blog in the future
I will choose 2 lucky winners in total - one for the gray cropped jacket and one for the Red Queen T-shirt. Deadline is July 23 (Friday). Then I'll announce the winners on my blog and will need the winners to give me their emails so that I can contact them to mail out the giveaways. I am located in Hong Kong so it will take some time to mail it out to your place if you don't live in Asia.
Anyway, hope you like them both!
P.S. I will update my blog soon with another fave of mine......my new shoes loot and some more stuff I got from Paris (Lanvin and Givenchy)! Just got a couple of packages recently! Yay!