Apologies again for the lack of post......busy schedule again as summer is here and we are preparing for our family vacation trip next week. :) Anyway, hope you all had a great weekend!
Just want to share with you 2 of my ODJs.......my take on black & white and color blocking! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
ODJ No. 1: Black & White
- White v-neck silk top with black mesh as stripes (no brand)
- White cropped blazer with black chiffon lapels (no brand)
- United Colors of Benetton black harem pants
- Jimmy Choo "Mercy" black/silver snake print cut out gladiator sandal-booties
- Hermes special order 35cm Birkin in Rubis Gold HW with Pink contrast lining and leather covered lock
- Hermes "Carre en Cravates" gavroche (tied in 3D flower knot)
- Hermes Collier de Chien leather bracelet in Lizard Ombre with Gold HW
- Chanel 09A "Malta" black/gold dangling earrings
- Tom Ford "Jaquelin" black sunglasses w/ orange rim and brown gradient lens
This dark red Hermes gavroche compliments the color of my Rubis Birkin...
Rubis togo looks like this under strong sunlight...a lovely raspberry color!
Close-up of my outfit...
Do you like this 3D Flower Knot? It's a great way to make your gavroche more interesting instead of the traditional knot.....
One of my fave shoes from Jimmy Choo....
Close-up of my bracelet and earrings...
Now, let's do some color blocking shall we?
ODJ No. 2: Color Blocking with Fuchsia Pink + Green + Purple
- Kookai glittery green sleeveless tunic
- Zara fuchsia pink cotton blazer
- Current/Elliott dark-wash blue flare jeans
- YSL Tribute 105mm sandals in Sahara (gold) crackled leather
- Hermes special order 35cm Birkin in Iris Gold HW with Vert Anis contrast lining, cyclamen tone-on-tone stitching and leather covered lock
- Hermes "Reve du Corail" 90cm silk scarf in black/cream color
- Hermes Iris/Rubis reversible belt with striped gold "H" buckle
- Chanel 08A "Le Duc" black/cream ring
- Chanel gold "Bow" strass earrings with dangling pearl
- Karen Walker "Deep Freeze" tortoise shell sunglasses
Close-Up of my accessories...
And just playing with the scarf in different knots.....
That's all folks for now! Hope you've enjoyed the pictures.
Next post will be about my new shoe loot....:) Stay tuned!