Thursday, November 12, 2009
My 2 new Louboutin's .....Chanel and Louboutin are just perfect together! :D
As promised, here are my newly arrived Louboutin's. Now I have a total of 17 pairs of Louboutin in my collection. Pretty good for a newbie...hehehehehe! And I'm contented with my collection so far. I'll find some time to take picture of my complete Louboutin collection in the near future.
But for now, here are my newest additions:
1. New Simple Patent Metallic Red 120mm Pumps
I've actually tried on this exact pair of pumps when I was in Paris but didn't buy them since my DH was so pissed with the service there. Well, after the great service he had at Hermes, nothing can really compete. Hahahahaha! Anyway, I still couldn't get them out of my mind so I ordered them finally. I love the deep burgundy-red with the nice metallic finish. It's just so cool with black pants and jeans, and skirts with a pair of matte black tights if you have great legs.
BTW, I didn't really pay attention to "New Simple" style before because it used to have the 90mm heels only and I find that the silhouette is not that "sexy". But when I tried on these 120mm heels, same style, I'm quite amazed that the shoes are so "hot"!! I even prefer them to my Simple and Ron Ron (both without platform) coz it's actually more comfortable to wear in 120mm platform as compared to the 100mm/85mm without platform. Haha...I'm so tempted to buy the matte gray and metallic aubergine colors too for the New Simple 120mm, but I must not. :P
2. Resort Collection: No Prive Multicolor-Nude Mini Fine Glitters Peeptoe Slingbacks with Gold 120mm Heels
- this is love at first sight!!! It's from the new Resort collection and just arrived recently. There was a glitter No Prive from the fall collection as well (one is silver/anthracite glitters w/ silver heels and the other is gold glitters w/ gold heels), but I find that the grains of the glitters are too rough and big, and it's monotone. But for this one, the grains of the glitters are really mini and smooth, and it's sort of a multicolor-platinum-nude shade which is so special with the gold heels! Love it instantly so I ordered them as I have been wanting a pair of glitter CLs since I fell in love with the brand. They are just PERFECT!!!!
Hope you like my newest additions! :D
Actually, I have a pair of similar Louboutin slingback with gold heels. It's the "So Private" black nappa peeptoe slingbacks with platform and golden heels. Here are some pictures for comparison with the above "No Prive". "So Private" has thicker platform than "No Prive", but both are really comfortable. I wear the same size for both styles. Also, my black "So Private" are with matte gold heels, while my new "No Prive" glitters have shiny gold heels. :P
And some modeling pictures I took before wearing the above CL shoes (posted them on tPF in my August Mega Reveal thread BTW). I was wearing:
- Bottom Layer ==> Black camisole w/ lace neckline (no brand - bought from a local HK shop)
- Top Layer ==> "Bread n Butter" Magenta mixed fabric satin/jersey "cape-like" top
- Walter Ma black cropped sarouel/harem pants w/ garter hem and stitch details at bottom
- Chanel 2009 Prefall Paris-Moscou limited edition "2.55 MOSCOU" Arabesque lace effect gold/burgundy bag in "226" 28cm size w/ dangling cage w/ pearls adornment
- Christian Louboutin "So Private" black calf platform peeptoe slingbacks w/ matte gold heels
- Earrings: Chanel 2009 Prefall Paris-Moscou "Golden Vine" dangling pearl earrings
- Necklace (layered effect):
(a) Chanel 2009 Prefall Paris-Moscou "Russian Pearls" multi CC long pearl necklace
(b) Chanel 2009 Prefall Paris-Moscou "Golden Vine" long pearl necklace w/ large pearl pendant
- Sunglasses: Tom Ford "Jaquelin" black frame w/ brown gradient lens and orange rim
Close-Up of my Chanel bag....it's by far my favourite Chanel bag!! It's just so unique and rare!
(*** JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO ENLARGE THEM***)
Love the "pearl cage" details...
And the lace effect, special chain and hardware.....
Hope you enjoy the pix!